Thursday, October 30, 2008

Garage Sale!

Scott and Rachel offered to host a garage sale at their house and donate the proceeds to me for my plane ticket. I was so blown away by the results. God totally blessed it. Tons if people came by to drop stuff off before, and then we sold almost all of it! We had a lot of fun and I was amazing at how many dedicated garage-salers came. Some came so early that they needed flashlights to look at stuff.

Special thank you to my family, Nicole, and Courtney for helping out. You guys were great.

Here are some pictures of the day:




3 comments:

Matthew Cox said...

May be too late to announce your garage sale at a free online garage sale, but you can certainly sell any valuable left-overs.

Good Luck

Freckles said...

i am such a fan of your blog. i have a subscription. i am so excited for you.

Grandma Greer said...

Hi Sweet Laura! Sorry we have to be so far away, and not be able to participate in these wonderful family events! I have looked everywhere for the letter you sent out a while back. I particularly am sad because I can't find the bookmark with your picture on it. Could you send me another one? Also, I am not sure I have your email address. Could you send that? I love you, Laura! I am so proud of you, as is Uncle Ken.

Love, Auntie Greer